Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cellulite Solution?

Got Cellulite?

I get this question all the time: What do
I do about cellulite?

I almost feel guilty. As a man, I have far
less experience with it. Cellulite can
affect men, but it's almost an exclusively
female thing.

But here's something that I've seen help.
Aside from a healthy low-insulin diet and a solid weight
training program (both are musts) you
should do this: Train with interval cardio
for 30 minutes 5 days a week. 3 minutes at
85% intensity; 5 minutes at 65% intensity,
then repeat three times. Warm up and cool
down takes the rest of your time.

But the trick is this: Part of your lower
intervals involve tensing the muscles where
you have cellulite. Obviously this will
demand you stepping off the treadmill or
stopping your walk/jog, but tense for 10
seconds per muscle 3 times, then continue.
Then after your workout tense and stretch
for 10-15 minutes.

Focus your mind on the areas of cellulite
the entire time. Picture them receding into
your skin. I know this sounds a bit "odd",
but this combo has worked for quite a few
women. They have either eliminated the
cellulite or radically reduced it.

Bear in mind: Until you get your dietplan
under control and get rid of the obvious
bodyfat, cellulite may not budge. But keep
going -- and keep building the muscle in
the area of the cellulite in the process.
You'll be happy with the results.

1 comment:

Lady Ponetail said...

This is a must for me I have recently been diagnose as prediabetic, being insulin resistant, and not metabolizing my food hence causing rapid weight gain. Its so bad that my ability to have children have been greatly effected so losing this weight is not an option, but a commission. Whats been problematic is not formulating a plan that can target all three problems areas which are metabolism, digestion, and proper foods to help aid in the weight loss. I have tried to eat all protein, fast, pray, liquid diets, ect. but my body still produces insulin at a rapid rate. I just recently order and have been taking the Glucose Health from the Nutrilite product line and is hoping this will help aid. The working out; I can do physical labor, no prob, I just don't want to do it and receive no results. Can you please or someone shed some light onto this factor of mine thanks, Kimberly!