Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Secret to have anyhting in life you want.

The secret to have anything in life you want!

I was asked the other day while on my flight to Boston by a fellow passenger.....”It is so hard to get in shape, how do you create the body and health you want when you have tried, and tried, only to fail time and time again?” Great question! Really made me think as to what to say to this very over weight guy. First thing I thought was why I opened my big mouth. I really just wanted to sleep!
I thought for a moment and replied, you have got to stop figuring out how you will get in shape.
My guy looked very confused. He then asked, “What do you mean?” I’m sure he thought I was out of my mind.
I have been training people for the better part of my life and seriously now for 10 years. In a nutshell it takes three things to get your best body and health....MIND, MUSCLE, and MEALS. Mind is the most important, as this is where the battle wages and why so many people are always starting and stopping in their efforts to get in shape. Gyms have learned to cash in on this reality with yearly fees that they know people will never use. Gyms with 2,000 to 5,000 members! Can you imagine if they all used the facility consistently!

Here is the key I said, “If you try and figure out how you will do it, you will limit yourself to what your ego can see and do.” Set a goal and then turn it over to your subconscious mind, which is connected to the spirit of everything and everyone, and let it bring the goal to you and you to your goal. Just follow your inner promptings, and act on the opportunities that come your way, and you will get there.”
Now I’m sure my friend was totally confused as he choked on his peanuts.
I said, “If you would like, I will help you. I will give you a proven system to follow, and all you have to do is realise that the secret to all of this, the secret to getting anything in your life including your health and dream body is:
1. Know what you don’t want
2. Decide what you do want
3. Clear all negative and limiting beliefs
4. Feel what it will be like to be in great shape
5. Let go as you act and follow my system, and allow the results to manifest.

That’s it!
In reality you can’t manufacture your outcomes, you just participate in them. And you participate best when you let your auto pilot take over....your sub-conscious mind.

I then recommemened that he read Psycho-Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz and go to my online training site www.myhitechtrainer.com/herosian and sign up! While on the Cape, two days later my friend sent me an e-mail and had signed up for my 12 week program and said he has never been more motivated to get started.

No comments: